Spatial Intelligence Cloud Computing
The advancement of technology, as well as the introduction of the Internet of Things (IoT) as a source of geospatial data, has resulted in massive amounts of data, which now pose enormous computing challenges in managing and manipulating big data. Cloud computing has emerged as a new computing model to address these computing challenges in fields other than geospatial. The cloud is the foundation of digital transformation. It offers organizations on-demand data storage, computing power, and a variety of cloud services. The student will learn how to understand and use the cloud to store GIS data, host GIS Web Maps, and more.
After completing this module, you will be able to demonstrate the theoretical knowledge of:
- Basic concepts of Cloud Computing
- Understanding the history of Cloud Computing.
- Components of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Service and Deployment Models
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Adoption and Emerging Technologies
- Understanding the Geospatial Cloud