Spatial Intelligence Augmented and Virtual Reality
Virtual reality is a fully immersive computer simulation that gives the impression of being in a different world than the one in which the user is currently located. Virtual reality can be used for a variety of purposes, including army pilot and doctor training simulations. Augmented reality is when digital information is superimposed on the real world. Virtual reality (VR) concepts and techniques for creating simulated or virtual worlds are now available. A virtual world, also known as virtual geography, is the creation of artificial geographies for use in study and education through the use of VR ideas and technology. Virtual geographies are currently being developed and used by many websites. Many sites are currently developing and utilizing virtual geographies, and they have virtual geographies.
After completing this module, you will be able to demonstrate the theoretical knowledge of:
- The principle of virtual and augmented reality
- Create and Design 3D features in a CityEngine scene and detailed 3D models with procedural rules
- Understand and apply the basic concepts of Spatial Data Models
- Creating Augmented Web Scenes, Building Virtual Cities: Geo-designs
- Build landmarks using geotagged applications and methods