Introduction to Data Acquisition for Spatial Intelligence
Data has developed into a corporate asset capable of guiding sensible business decisions and improving marketing strategies. Data consumption now drives the economy more than ever before. Because each data item is important, it is necessary to standardize and organize databases in order to conserve space while producing accurate results. The student will interact with several data sources and collection methods to gather a dataset in this lesson, such as setting up an API, the internet, and a database, among others.
After completing this module, you will be able to demonstrate the theoretical knowledge of:
- Basic elements of obtaining data from multiple devices and sensors.
- Understand and explain the basic concept of Geospatial Intelligence Science
- Differentiate and use different types of Databases to store data
- List and define the components of Spatial Intelligence Systems
- Understand and apply the basic concepts of Spatial Data Models
- List and apply a suitable data acquisition method given a scenario